Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ultimate Enjoyment

The Goal: Live, love, laugh and have fun.

Although I am spinning my wheels in the goalsetting department, I have been firmly entrenched in enjoyment these days. Directly upon completion of the festive season, we jetted off for a 7-day adventure in bee-u-ti-ful Me-hee-ko along with good friends.

The company was fantastic, the weather was beyond belief (having missed -47 with wind chill back home), and the mexican atmosphere made even highly-stressed hubby relax. I filled my days with snorkeling, sunning, touring the Mayan Ruins, shopping in Playa del Carmen, beach volleyball, and a good book. Evenings began with a scrumptious meal amongst fun friends, a few drinks, a fine Mexican singing and dancing performance and maybe even some dancing at the disco.

What a great week!

Indescribably unforgettable.

What about the kids? Whose kids?